VILEBREQUIN Boys Swim Shorts Water-reactive Piranhas
Kids will feel like they're growing fins on their first dive with the Jim Water-reactive Piranhas boys' swimming trunks. Invisible when the fabric’s dry, the tone-on-tone piranhas only appear when these three-pocket shorts are wet.
High-quality boys’ swim shorts
- Jim boys’ swim shorts with an elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and fixed decorative bow Inner elastic adjustment
- Softness and suppleness for this twill-weave peach-finish Jim boys’ swimwear
- Specially treated material for extra quick-drying swimwear
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (100% polyester) built into the Jim boys’ swim shorts
- Water-reactive Piranhas Boys’ swim shorts
- Water-reactive effect has the characteristic to slowly disappear as you are using it. To preserve this water-reactive effect as long as possible, we recommend you to cool iron your garment on the reverse side after each wash, respecting the indicated washing cycle
Super stylish from a young age with the Jim swimwear
- Classic cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- Trunk length in size 2yo: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, to be as handsome as Daddy
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% ECONYL® Regenerated Polyamide
COLOR: EARTHENWARE / BLUE
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!