VILEBREQUIN Boys Stretch Swimwear Red Gorgonians - Vilebrequin x 1Ocean
Vilebrequin's latest swimwear expedition with 1Ocean Foundation and the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) shines a light on one of our birthplace’s most fragile and endangered ecosystems: the red gorgonians of the Mediterranean. Photographed by Alexis Rosenfeld on a recent dive, a 360°-printed image brings you face-to-face with the red gorgonians or corals.
- Stretch swimwear with elastic waistband and fixed knot. Inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment
- Two side pockets
- Pattern placement on line : all boys swimsuit is unique
- One back pocket with Velcro flap
- Specific woven inside label
- Two back eyelets to allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Side leg length in 2 years: 22,5 cm, in 6 years: 29,5 cm
- Boys Swimwear
- 1Ocean x Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear
- Limited Edition
- Vilebrequin x 1Ocean
- 98% Recycled Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!