O BAG Mini with Short Tubular Eco Leather Black Handles in Navy Blue
The O bag and the O bag mini, launched in 2012, are the brand’s iconic bags. With its unique shape and simple design, the O bag has become the emblem of the brand named after it. The form is simple, and the use of XL Extralight® succeeds in combining functionality, robustness, and lightness and is destined to become one of your favorite accessories.
It’s a must-have item for any woman who loves to create and personalize her style, an essential characteristic in the fashion world inspired by the O bag itself, which has become a pioneer in customization. Both items can be personalized, thanks to interchangeable components like handles, shoulder straps, trims, and inner pouches, and are easy to put together with the practical assembly system.
The XL Extralight® body is semi-rigid, roomy, and convenient and can be combined with various accessories, making this a bag for any occasion: shopping, work, or leisure time.
- Bag body: XL EXTRALIGHT® thermoplastic compound in navy blue
- Inner Bag: canvas fabric, 100% cotton in sand (beige)
- Handles: short tubular, eco-leather, 85% polyurethane, 10% polyester, 5% viscose in black
- Bag body dimension: 29cm height, 31cm width, 12cm depth
- Handles dimension: 46cm length
- Closure: steel zipper
- Made in Italy
The image is merely indicative. The item may undergo variations during the production process. The photograph shows the colors of the item as accurately as possible; nevertheless, colors may not appear the same on different screens. We cannot guarantee that the screen of the device used will accurately reproduce the colour.
The bag body material XL EXTRALIGHT® is easy to take care of.
Remember three simple steps:
1. We suggest removing the mark gently using a damp, non-abrasive cloth and a neutral detergent.
2. To keep your O bag at its best when not in use, we advise filling it to prevent the material from losing shape.
3. Keep your bag away from heat sources and high temperatures, and don’t store it in damp places. Avoid contact with solvents, detergents, and perfumes.