Luli Fama PUERTO AVENTURA Bikini
Dare to bare it all in our super-sexy reversible Puerto Aventura bikini with an Underwire Top and Tab-Side High-Leg Brazilian Bottom. One side has an electric pink-and-purple pattern and the other is just as vibrant in a warm, subtle peachy pattern for mix and match options to enjoy anywhere.
- Puerto Aventura Underwire Top: offers underwire support and a thick breast line band for extra comfort for Luli Babes with cup sizes from A-D, center cut-out detail, plunging neckline, ribbed detailing, ruffle trim, corset-style back with Luli-ring ties
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Multicolor, reversible print lets you mix and match to heart's content with other Luli favorites in your swimwear wardrobe
- Sexy comfort is yours in our secure underwire bikini top and a hot, body-conscious high-leg bikini silhouette
- At the beach or on the boat, you'll be a dazzling Luli Babe in this original Latin-inspired design
High Leg Brazilian Bottom
Hey, Luli Babe. You'll be smoking hot this summer in our reversible, multicolor Puerto Aventura bikini featuring a Sexy, curve-flaunting High-Leg Brazilian Bottom. These cheeky swim bottoms have a sultry high-leg option to flatter your figure in a chic, classy style that's sure to sizzle.
- Puerto Aventura High-Leg Brazilian Bottom: high-leg cut for a super-hot silhouette, comfortable seamless cut
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Reversible multicolor fabric in a unique pink-and-purple design or a subtle tropical orange pattern
- Flaunt your one-of-a-kind style in comfort with our high-leg bottoms that show off your curves and the cross-back adjustable ties on this supportive top
- Made with Luli Love, our Miami-style curve-conscious swimwear is guaranteed to add vibrant fun to your summer festivities
A little love goes along way when caring your Luli gear
These Simple care instructions will help you get the most out of your suits.
- Before first use, rinse a mixture of cold water and salt or vinegar to help set and maintain the vibrant colors.
- After use, always rinse immediately. Chlorine, sunscreen ,salt and tanning products can cause discoloration and even fading
- Don't put suit in washing machine or dryer. Hand washing with a mild soap is the way to go
- Don't put away while damp, as this may cause colors to bleed.
- Hang or line dry suits inside. Sun is fun but prolonged UV exposure can cause fabrics to deteriorate and fade.
- We encourage that you be aware of rough surfaces and hot tubs, as these can cause irreversible damage to the suits.
- To avoid piling & deterioration of fabric, always sit on a towel when siting on a rough poolside surfaces.