LOVE BRAND & Co. 'GOING GECKO' ABACO LINEN SHIRT
A special print for a special gecko facing extinction in the Grenadines. Oliver's gecko line drawing is layered and also entirely lost in the print, as the tiny Union Island Gecko is almost lost to the world. The print is inspired by the conservation work of our partner the St.Vincent and the Grenadines Environment Fund.
It's time to roll up your sleeves and relax. This is the ultimate laidback holiday shirt. With a classic fit and constructed from our light and famously soft linen, you might want one in every colour.
WE SOURCE SUSTAINABLE FABRICS...
We craft our Linen Shirts from the finest 100% Linen cloth, made in Europe. Finished with signature buttons carved from Corozo nut with a final red stitch symbolising our enduring commitment to wildlife conservation.
- 100% Linen
- Signature engraved Corozo Nut buttons
- Recycled labels and tags
- Machine Washable
- Do not use bleach or strong detergents
- Designed in London, Manufactured in Europe
- Model is 6'2 and wears a size M
- 1% of revenue - not profits - is donated to wildlife conservation when you purchase LOVE BRAND & Co. or our partner brands through this website.
- We are a proud member of '1% For The Planet'.
- Since day one, LOVE BRAND & Co. has been committed to saving wild elephants and endangered species.
- Discover how you are helping on our current projects page.