CAMILLA Wide Leg Trouser with Front Pockets AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
A palazzo trouser for the everyday royal, the And The Queen Wore Red Wide Leg Trouser With Front Pockets is the epitome of style. Crafted in a luxurious red referencing detailing taken from the Baroque era – these 70s style trousers feature flared legs, a comfortable elasticated waist for free movement and statement gathered front pockets. Style with the matching And The Queen Wore Red High Low Cross Overlay Top or add a basic top but layer the And The Queen Wore Red Kimono over the top for a resort look fit for a royal on vacation.
- And The Queen Wore Red Wide Leg Trouser With Front Pockets
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Luxurious red print with floral details
- Palazzo pant
- Digitally printed silk
- Wide leg
- Relaxed fit
- Elasticated waist
- Patch pockets
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.