CAMILLA Kimono Coat AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Baroque n'roll! Our And The Queen Wore Red Kimono Coat marries bohemian luxury with ornate extravagance. Inspired by the artists of the baroque era, this print heroes luxuriously bold hues and golden motifs while breath-taking blooms add a soft romance. The detailed trim on this kimono is truly spectacular - featuring reclining royals of the jungle in a classic CAMILLA ode to the animal kingdom. Kimono sleeves and the maxi length establish graceful lines while CAMILLA crystal embellishments contribute subtle sparkle. An ultimate layering piece this kimono coat enables the Camilla devotee to layer themselves in luxury.
- And The Queen Wore Red Kimono Coat
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Luxurious red print with floral details
- Camilla layering style
- Digitally printed silk
- Maxi length
- Kimono sleeve
- Crystal embellishment
- Relaxed fit
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.