CAMILLA Ring Detail Plunge V One Piece GOTHIC GODDESS
A fierce and feminine full piece, the Gothic Goddess Ring Detail Plunge V One Piece is crafted from sustainable recycled nylon fabric and printed with florals kaleidoscopically blooming from a dark leopard accented backdrop. The CAMILLA crystal encrusted one piece has removable soft cups and a deep V neckline plunging to a ring trim detail, echoed at the back. This halter tie swim piece is ideal for a B-C cup and can be worn with the matching Ring Trim Long Sarong styled as a skirt for a striking summer evening look. Our need to protect Mother Earth was born with us on the sands of Bondi Beach. Our swimwear is lovingly crafted using Econyl ®, a sustainable premium Italian textile, recycled from regenerated materials salvaged from our oceans. Made from 82% recycled nylon, our swimwear is perfect on the body, and out of our environment.
- Gothic Goddess Ring Detail Plunge V One Piece
- Inspired by a kaleidoscope
- Leopard print with floral accents
- Econyl® regenerated nylon
- Figure flattering silhouette
- Camilla swimwear
- Fits b-c cup
- Removable soft cups
- Front and back ring trim
- Crystal embellishment
FABRICATION: 82% POLYAMIDE, 18% ELASTANE
Color arrives with intricate stained glass window patterns, ornate gold detailing and chain motifs.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.