CAMILLA Cross Front High Low Mini Dress DRIPPING IN DECO
A feminine mini dress immersed in mystery, the Dripping In Deco Cross Front High Low Mini Dress is an homage to the Art Deco art and fashion freedom of the Roaring Twenties, encompassed by the midnight blue and glimmering gold printed silk. The theatrical high/low hem combined with the deep navy silk adds an element of intrigue and allows the dress to seamlessly be worn from day to night. The cross-front detail, lined with hand placed CAMILLA crystals, catches the eye whilst the puckered pattern at the elasticated waist and tucked sleeves flatters the female form. To be paired with the Luxe Navy Round Drawstring Pouch with Beading and your favourite strappy heels to bring the dress to life.
- Dripping In Deco Cross Front High Low Mini Dress
- Inspired by the high glamour of twenties
- Dark blue print with gold accents
- Summer party dress
- Day to evening wear
- Digitally printed silk
- Crystal embellishment
- Shaped sleeve w/ tucks
- High/low hem
- Elasticated waist
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
DRIPPING IN DECO
Glamour, Glitz and Gatsby’s Great Girls. These prints are an ode to this delicious era, with all over hot-fixed embellished flapper dresses, feathered trims, pretty pearls, and silk smoking suits. Look closely and you’ll find architectural lines, painterly peacock motifs, ostrich feathers, chandeliers and costume jewelry.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.