BEACH AND BANDITS Funky Fish Swimshort
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks 97,5% of all harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Quick drying, lightweight and breathable
- Flexible and comfortable
- Flat-lock stitching to prevent rubbing against skin
- YKK collar-zip for easy entry
- OEKO-TEX® | CE certified
It is important to take good care of your UPF50+ swimwear. Sun, salt water, chlorine and sunscreen can be stressful for your swimwear and cause colour to fade, but with the right kind of care your swimwear should take you through seasons of fun! Read our tips below to keep your UPF50+ swimwear looking good and functional.
- Rinse you swimwear in cold water after each use.
- Wash gently and rinse well with cold water.
- Do not soak your swimwear as this is bad for the fibers and causes them to loose their elasticity.
- Don’t leave your swimwear rolled up or store it when it is still wet. Hang dry in a cool, shaded place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Don’t wring your swimwear. This causes the elastic to weaken and that will directly effect the fit of your swimwear.
- Rough surfaces such as concrete, benches and other rough materials can damage the fabric, snagging it or creating worn areas. Don’t sit on rough surfaces while wearing your UPF50+ swimwear.