Vilebrequin Men Bowling Shirt Linen Gra - Vilebrequin x John M Armleder
Curated by JRP|Editions for Vilebrequin, John M Armleder is a Swiss performance artist, painter, and sculptor who has spent four decades developing his own creative vocabulary by mixing mediums, techniques, and movements—“a supermarket of forms,” as he calls it. The Gra is inspired by his renowned “Pour Paintings” series, canvases coated in various materials that appear to have been assembled by chance while retaining a striking formal appeal verging on abstraction.
- Bowling shirt
- Short sleeves with turned back cuffs
- Chest pocket
- Two slots on each side
- Embroidered turtle tone on tone on the bottom left
- Button fastening
- Middle back lenght in M size : 74cm
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements : Bust 98cm, Height 187 cm, Waist 75 cm, Hips 95 cm
- Men Shirt
- Gra Men Shirt
- John M Armleder x Vilebrequin Collaboration
- Limited Edition
- 100 % Linen
COLOR: MULTICOLOR / MULTI
To take care of your beloved Men Shirt, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Wash your Shirt at 30°C with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your Shirt won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Shirt and do not use tumble dryer.
- Regular steam or dry iron inside out, with maximum setting at 150°C.
- Do not dry clean your Shirt. She is like your swimwear, she loves water.