Pain de Sucre WAVE & VINY bikini
Wave White openwork bandeau bikini top with jewels
Openwork bandeau bikini top. Free-cut Bonded cut-out detail at the top of the bandeau. Cut closed with 3 golden Zamak removable and reversible cufflinks links. Support underwires on the sides. Golden Zamak clip-hook-closure at the back. Removable straps. Front lining.
Very feminine, the bikini top WAVE is absolutely stunning. You will love the pure and timeless look of the white monochrome Bonded fabric. How not to fall for the three golden zamak cufflinks that delicately close the slit cut at the top. These small jewels bring a charming fancy touch. Fully lined, this bandeau top provides perfect opacity and its underwires bring absolute comfort and perfect support. For all your beach trips or pool parties, the model WAVE will be a smart choice.
Viny White openwork bikini bottom with jewels
High-waisted bikini bottoms, openwork on the sides. Wide band in "bonded" free cut, rounded wave shape in front and back. Notched cut on the buttocks. Side cut-outs closed by 6 removable and reversible cufflinks-bars in golden Zamak. Fully lined.
On the beach, the white VINY stockings give us a little pin-up look. Fully lined, these high-waisted panties cover us with great elegance. With its high-cut cut on the buttocks, VINY highlights our curves in a resolutely glamorous spirit. But under its retro look, this swimsuit is not lacking in style. We love the wave shape of the wide band in bonded free cut as well as the daring cutouts on the sides that 6 cufflinks-bars in golden Zamac come to close nicely. VINY is truly a jewel of a swimsuit.
The studio model is 1.75m tall and wears size XS.
Materials : 72% polyamide, 28% elastane
To maintain the brightness of your swimsuit, please follow the upkeep instructions shown on the product label. Generally, you should:
- REMOVE The removable decorative features and untangle the swimsuit
- GENTLY WASH the swimsuit by hand in warm soapy water
- RINSE the swimsuit abundantly with clear water each time you bathe
- LAY the swimsuit out flat to dry preferably in the shade
- AVOID CONTACT with fatty or greasy substances (sun creams and oils) Do not store the jersey wet, without washing and drying it first.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN do not dry in the clothes dryer, or use chemical cleaning agents
- HEAVILY CHLORINATED WATER may change the appearance of your swimsuit
- DO NOT IRON Snags and abrasions on rough surfaces are not covered by any warranty