Pain de Sucre MITAO & LOREA bikini
Mitao CAMO print triangle bikini top
Triangle bikini top with wide cups and a wide elastic band under the breasts. Tied around the neck. Golden clip-hook closure at the back. Fully lined. Elasticated on the side of the cups and between the breasts.
With its wide cups and its wide elastic band under the breasts, the model MITAO is ideal to support all shapes of breasts. It can be tied around the neck and can be immediately closed with a golden clip-hook closure at the back. With such features, the bikini top MITAO will surely become your favorite uniform to hide on the beach. If you are seduced by this triangle bikini top for its sportswear look, its CAMO print does not go unnoticed. The trendy military print is available with vibrant colors so that you can be the queen of the beach.
Lorea CAMO printed high cut bikini bottom
High-cut bikini bottoms. Fully lined.
Those who like camouflage prints will succumb to the LOREA swim briefs. On light, sand and gold shades, the CAMO pattern revisits the classic military print in a resolutely chic glittery version. Fully lined, these bikini bottoms, with their high-cut cut, superbly slim the silhouette.
Our studio model is 175 cm tall and is wearing an 85 bra size. Bottom wears size XS.
Materials : 77% polyamide, 13% polyester , 10% elastane
To maintain the brightness of your swimsuit, please follow the upkeep instructions shown on the product label. Generally, you should:
- REMOVE The removable decorative features and untangle the swimsuit
- GENTLY WASH the swimsuit by hand in warm soapy water
- RINSE the swimsuit abundantly with clear water each time you bathe
- LAY the swimsuit out flat to dry preferably in the shade
- AVOID CONTACT with fatty or greasy substances (sun creams and oils) Do not store the jersey wet, without washing and drying it first.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN do not dry in the clothes dryer, or use chemical cleaning agents
- HEAVILY CHLORINATED WATER may change the appearance of your swimsuit
- DO NOT IRON Snags and abrasions on rough surfaces are not covered by any warranty