Pain de Sucre FABIA & TOBAGO bikini
MELTING SPOT printed mono-armature jersey top
With its unique frame, cleared between the cups, the FABIA swimsuit top is a timeless iconic model. Its modern and refined cut adjusts to all morphologies. The fronds under the chest give relief and the metal rings along the straps allow to play on the depth of the neckline. The MELTING SPOT print, a hallucinating vision of multicolored animal skins in homage to Basquiat's Street Art.
- Printed mono-frame jersey top
- Frambles under chest
- Neck and back knotted
- Large modular shoulder straps by removable loops in silver Zamac
High-waisted jersey bottoms printed MELTING SPOT
Iconic model of SUGAR LOAF, the TOBAGO swimsuit bottom is worn high waisted for a retro look. Her belt folds over the hips to form a low-waisted swimsuit. The MELTING SPOT print, a hallucinating vision of multicolored animal skins in homage to Basquiat's Street Art.
- Swimsuit bottoms
- High waist folding
- Interlocking shape
- Fully lined with white
- 72% polyamide, 28% elastane
The studio model is 1m74 tall and wears a size XS.
Materials : 71% polyamide, 29% elastane
To maintain the brightness of your swimsuit, please follow the upkeep instructions shown on the product label. Generally, you should:
- REMOVE The removable decorative features and untangle the swimsuit
- GENTLY WASH the swimsuit by hand in warm soapy water
- RINSE the swimsuit abundantly with clear water each time you bathe
- LAY the swimsuit out flat to dry preferably in the shade
- AVOID CONTACT with fatty or greasy substances (sun creams and oils) Do not store the jersey wet, without washing and drying it first.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN do not dry in the clothes dryer, or use chemical cleaning agents
- HEAVILY CHLORINATED WATER may change the appearance of your swimsuit
- DO NOT IRON Snags and abrasions on rough surfaces are not covered by any warranty