Vilebrequin Men Swimwear Vintage 1973 Printed Denim
The Mawaii men's stretch swim shorts have a denim effect. Derived from the 70s classic, these shorts are like a cross between beachwear and city wear with no compromise on modernity. Boasting a denim print, they have stripes on the flat waistband and hems, with two side pockets adding to the flap pocket.
- Swimwear with flat waistband with button closure
- Striped ribbon along waistband and bottom of legs
- Two side pockets and one flap pocket under the front waistband
- Two darts on back
- Shorter than the classic Moorea
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 37,8cm
- Mesh lining
- Men vintage Swimwear
- 1973 Printed Denim Men Swimwear
- 70% Cotton - 27% Polyester - 3% Elastane
COLOR: DENIM / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!