Vilebrequin Boys Swimwear Monsieur André - Vilebrequin x Smiley®
Introducing a print exclusive by (yet another!) notoriously positive Frenchman: world renowned graffiti artist André Saraiva. The first iteration of our collaboration is a nod to Smiley’s universal influence on counterculture for the last 5 decades. In upbeat pinks and yellows, these limited-edition family swimsuits are the perfect antidote to the winter blues.
Boys’ swim shorts that combine elegance and comfort
- Boys’ swim shorts with elastic waistband, fixed decorative bow and inner waist elastics for perfect adjustment
- Soft peach finish and a supple twill weave for these Jim boys’ swimwear
- Ultra quick-drying Jim swimwear thanks to a specific treatment
- Jim boys’ swim shorts offering a perfect fit and optimal comfort thanks to the seamless mesh inner briefs
- Monsieur André Boys’ swim shorts
- Vilebrequin x Smiley® Collaboration
Jim children’s swimwear: for those who dare to wear colour
- Cut inspired by the iconic Moorea men’s swim shorts
- In size 2yo, leg length: 22.5 cm, in size 6yo: 29.5 cm
- Back eyelets and back pocket designed to drain water from your swimwear
- Decorative drawstring bow, a nod to the men’s swim shorts
Composition of the Jim boy’s swim shorts:
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: LEMON / YELLOW
To take care of your adored Boys Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!