CAMILLA Button Dress with Shaped Waistband AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
A dress fit for a royal, The And The Queen Wore Red Button Dress with Shaped Waistband takes this luxuriously ornate print to the max in a print of royal red with flattering detail and florals of gold and pink. This maxi dress features a floor length skirt complemented by a bodice waist and deep V neck embellished with CAMILLA crystals. Long sleeves and the front button closure ensure ultimate elegance. This piece can be easily dressed up but to keep her on high rotation through the transitional seasons, paired with an Embroidered Slipper, you can feel like a princess all day.
- And The Queen Wore Red Button Dress with Shaped Waistband
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Luxurious red print with floral details
- Casual or occasion wear
- Summer dress
- Digitally printed silk
- Crystal embellishment
- Deep v neckline
- Full length
- Front buttoned closure
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.