Vilebrequin Men Swimwear 1988 Turtles Graffiti
Beyond the promenade lies the beach. But what's on the walls? Turtles, of course! The iconic Vilebrequin marine creature has become a graffiti print on the Moorea 1988 Turtles Graffiti men's swim shorts. The timeless 70s cut features two side pockets and a back flap pocket, as well as two ventilation eyelets at the back.
- Swimwear with elastic waistband and drawstring with Zamac tips
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 39.5 cm
- Fabrics are treated for fast-dry
- Mesh lining
- Men Swimwear
- 1988 Turtles Graffiti Men Swimwear
- Sustainable approach
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
COLOR: FLUO PINK / PINK
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!