VILEBREQUIN Men Stretch Swimwear Teddy Bear - Vilebrequin x Palm Angels
After the first collaboration launched in 2021, Palm Angels joins forces again with Vilebrequin for the second drop of the coolest swimwear for Summer 2022.The new beachwear collection perfectly combines aesthetics and references from both houses, introducing new prints for the grooviest looks à la plage.
Incredibly comfortable men’s swim shorts
- Men's swim shorts with elastic waistband (four lines of stitching) and drawstring for perfect adjustment
- Supple stretch fabric for great freedom of movement
- Quick-drying men’s swim shorts thanks to a special treatment
- Optimal comfort and fit thanks to inner briefs with no center seam (50% cotton, 50% polyester) built into the swimwear
- Teddy Bear Stretch Men’s swim shorts
- Vilebrequin x Palm Angels Collaboration
- Limited Edition
Chic and laid-back men’s swim shorts
- Leg length for size M men’s swimwear: 36.8 cm
- Model wears size M
- Model measurements: Chest 98cm, Height 184cm, Waist 78cm, Hips 92cm
- No ballooning thanks to two eyelets at the back of the swimwear
- Finishing touch: Vilebrequin engraved drawstring tips in stainless alloy (Zamak: zinc, magnesium and aluminum)
- Hand-placement of back pocket for perfect visual alignment with swimwear print
Composition of the Moorise men’s swim shorts:
- 98% Recycled Polyamide- 2% Elastane
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
COLOR: NAVY / BLUE
To take care of your adored Men Swimwear, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swimwear with fresh water after each use.
- When you wash your Swimwear, use a machine rather than doing it by hand, choose a delicate cycle at 30°C with a mild detergent and wash it with similar colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers, your swim Shorts won't appreciate it.
- Air-dry your Swimwear and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 110°C and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swimwear. Don't forget that he loves water!