Vilebrequin Men Stretch Short Swim Trunks 1984 Invisible Fish
Tumbling fish or an undulating abstract design? That's the question you will ask in view of the truly perfect graphics on the Moorise 1984 Invisible Fish men's swim shorts. This Vilebrequin classic with a back flap pocket and drawstring waist is reworked in stretch fabric for a timeless, soft version.
- Stretch swim trunks with elastic waistband with drawstring and Zamac tips engraved Vilebrequin
- Side pockets
- Back pocket with Velcro flap
- Two back eyelets allow water to drain and reduce the "balloon” effect when emerging from the water
- Exclusive 50th anniversary external woven label
- Side leg length in M: 14.5" - Shorter than a Moorea classic style
- Inseam for size M: 4.25"
- Mesh lining
- Men Stretch Swim Trunks
- 1984 Invisible Fish Men Swim Trunks
- 98% Polyamide - 2% Elastane
COLOR: BLACK / BLACK
To take care of your adored Men Swim Trunks, we advise you to follow our suggestions below:
- Rinse your Swim trunks with fresh water after each use.
- Wash your Swim trunks at 86F on a delicate program with like colors.
- Do not use oxygenated or chlorine based bleach/ stain removers.
- Air-dry your Swim trunks and do not use tumble dryer.
- It is not necessary to iron it, but if you do, limit the temperature to 230F and iron it on the inside out.
- Never dry clean your Swim trunks. Don't forget that he loves water!