SNAPPERROCK White Red Sleeve SS Rash Top
Our easy grab-n-go Short Sleeve Rash Top is the perfect addition for any beach Boys wardrobe. Made from UPF50+ Sun Protection fabric, with a classic red and white colour palette, this makes mixing and matching with their Snapper Rock Volley Shorts a breeze!
- UPF50+ Sun Protection
- 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastane
- Quick drying and lightweight.
The care label is located inside your garment. As with all swimwear, our nylon/Lycra fabric is delicate and should be looked after with care. Ideally, we recommend, if possible, just to rinse your item after use and hang up to dry. If your item requires washing, we recommend the following:
- Rinse in cold water after use especially if you have been in a pool with chlorine
- Hand Wash separately in cold water
- Do not soak or Bleach
- Use a delicate detergent - please check that no bleach is in the washing powder as this can damage your item
- If you wash in a machine - ideally do not use the spin cycle to prevent stretching and thinning
- Drip Dry in the Shade
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Some colors may fade in the sunlight and chlorinated water
- We use the best dyes available, however we cannot guarantee complete color fastness on some fashion colors. Some shades may bleed when wet.
- Avoid excessive amounts of Tanning lotion. Some discoloration or "yellowing" can occur if certain sunscreens come into contact with white fabric
- Rough surfaces can create pulls in the fabric, ideally sit on a towel
- Avoid use in heated pools and spas
- Dark sand can get trapped within fibers of the fabric. This can happen with all swimwear made of similar fabrics. To remove trapped sand, gently run your fingernail along the fabric when dry