CAMILLA Silk Shrug AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
A luscious touch of luxury, the And The Queen Wore Red Silk Shrug is an opulent layering piece to throw over your shoulders for any occasion. Inspired by art, royalty and extravagance, in this red floral and golden print silk shrug you will find ornate detailing and dramatic scenes. This beach coverup features a billowing printed silk, statement extra wide arm holes for a super relaxed fit and iconic hand placed CAMILLA crystal embellishments. Pair with matching And The Queen Wore Red swimwear pieces for an ultimate resort luxe look.
- And The Queen Wore Red Silk Shrug
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Red in Black print with gold hues
- Camilla layering
- Beach coverup
- Multi-wear design
- Camilla printed silk
- Extra wide arm holes for relaxed fit
- Unique design
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
MEASUREMENTS: W130CM, H75CM ON FOLD
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.