CAMILLA Scarf Scrunchie AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Tame your locks Boho style with the And The Queen Wore Red Scarf Scrunchie. Inspired by Baroque artistry, make like a muse and drape your pony tail in a little bit of flattering decadence. Each with a uniquely placed print – this royal-red hair accessory is adorned with decadent golds and soft coloured blooms, complete with a scarf tie that drapes down the hair. The elasticated fit ensures perfect placement while the silk ensures damage-free tresses.
- And The Queen Wore Red Scarf Scrunchie
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Black print with gold hues
- Camilla accessories
- Colorful scrunchie
- Soft silk that protects the hair
- Printed silk
- Scarf tie
- Elasticated fit
- Each scrunchie has a uniquely placed print
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.