CAMILLA Ring Tie Side Pant AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
A swim pant inspired by the decadent artworks from the Baroque era, the And The Queen Wore Red Ring Tie Side Pant radiates resort decadence. Crafted with a soft printed Italian Nylon Elastane hand-painted by in-house artists, this boho bikini bottom is cut to a hipster rise for moderate coverage and features a playful ring trim and delicate side ties. Our need to protect Mother Earth was born with us on the sands of Bondi Beach. Our swimwear is lovingly crafted using Econyl ®, a sustainable premium Italian textile, recycled from regenerated materials salvaged from our oceans. Made from 82% recycled nylon, our swimwear is perfect on the body, and out of our environment.
- And The Queen Wore Red Ring Tie Side Pant
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Luxurious red print with floral details
- Econyl® regenerated nylon
- Printed bikini bottoms
- Camilla swimwear
- Hipsters rise
- Cheeky bottom coverage
- Side front ring trim detail
FABRICATION: 82% POLYAMIDE, 18% ELASTANE
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.