CAMILLA High Low Cross Overlay Top AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
A statement sleeveless blouse, the And The Queen Wore Red High Low Cross Overlay Top is crafted from pure CAMILLA silk digitally printed with royal reds, decadent gold and pink blooms reminiscent of the Baroque age. This casual top boasts a V neckline adorned with hand-embellished CAMILLA crystals as well as a flared high low hem and elegant split crossover back. For a luxe resort-wear look, pair with the matching And The Queen Wore Red Wide Leg Trouser With Front Pockets.
- And The Queen Wore Red High Low Cross Overlay Top
- Inspired by the seventeenth century
- Luxurious red print with floral details
- Split layered back
- Digitally printed silk
- V neck
- Flared high - low hem
- Back cross over
- Crystal embellishment
FABRICATION: 100% SILK
AND THE QUEEN WORE RED
Art, royalty and extravagance: we land right in the middle of the Baroque era, immersing ourselves in ornate detailing and austere architecture. These prints hero luxuriously bold hues and decadent designs, with golden sun motifs and breath-taking blooms.
CARING FOR YOUR CAMILLA
- As each piece is embellished with hand-applied crystals, we recommend you clean your CAMILLA through any good green dry cleaner across the country to reduce any cleaning-associated chemical footprint.
- Alternatively, we recommend a refreshing spray specific to silk products, or through gently handwashing with cold water at your own discretion.
- When dry cleaning your CAMILLA please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner. Our garments are very delicate and must be cleaned in the appropriate solvent; please ensure your dry cleaner uses Hydrocarbon or Green Earth products, with strict limitations on amount of water, reduced chemical action and low drying temp. As some Camilla garments are enriched with embellishments, we recommend no heat on the beading/embellishments.